When deciding on a fundraising program, there are several factors to consider:
- Ease of execution – What efforts will be required on the part of your organization? What will the business do to help you? Can fundraising be done online?
- Product- In a time of cut backs, is it something people need and are likely to use, or is it a want?
- End user cost- It can be easier to sell many lower priced items and therefore realize greater profits
- Return on investment- How much money will your organization receive? What expenses are involved?
- Lastly, how will supporting this fundraiser with your business affect your local economy? Utilizing a local business will not only profit your organization in the short-term, but have long term implications as well.
How do you make your fundraising choices?