Links

Welcome!

New here? Welcome! You'll want to Subscribe to Info 4 Canada by Email Please scroll down to see a list of topics discussed here.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How to Get Top Canadian News on Your Site

Click HERE for the Code.
I designed this widget with the help of Feedzilla. If you want one exactly like mine, it's as easy as 1 ,2, 3 to put it on your site. Want something a little different? Drop me a comment & I'll put one together for you. If you have time to tinker - Click HERE to go to Feedzilla. .

3 Easy Steps to Get Top Canadian News on Your Site.

  1. Left Click & Highlight the Following Code
  2. Right Click on the Highlighted code & Left Click "Copy"
  3. Open the HTML Box on your blog or site & Right Click "Paste".
Click Here to Get the Code

Lately I've been fascinated by code people put together to build widgets. I've always been curious about what makes things work. Widgets are fascinating. I was especially thrilled with this feed that highlights Canadian news.

It might be nice to be able to enhance it with a choice of countries for my INTL readers. I tinkered with it a bit, but still need to work at that part. If you'd like to tinker around and get your own unique look, Click HERE to go to their site.

Next projest an Omemee news feed?

No comments:

Custom Search

Canadian Search

See Your Ad Here

Every Search helps keep Vicky Alive. Grab a bar & Use It!

Topics