Links

Welcome!

New here? Welcome! You'll want to Subscribe to Info 4 Canada by Email Please scroll down to see a list of topics discussed here.

Friday, August 7, 2009

My first #followfriday list

I follow brave helpful,interesting people and people who help me get things done
@Victoria0520200@grandmaKathleen@Swagbucks@iGive
@bctealady@denyseduhaime@stoneseekers@babyfingers @RetiredTeacherD @spode
I very new to Twitter,, but I see great potential beneath the fluff for doing good. For example.
a mum of 2 tots who is battling Sjogren's and needs a kidney transplanthttp://bit.ly/3889f and her mother-in-law whose blog started it all
@Victoria0520200@grandmaKathleen

another mum who is trying to raise funds to get life changing surgery for her baby
Pls RT Boxer Jamie Arthur hosts Gala Supporting tiny angel! 12/9/09 Charity auction,Disco and Comedian http://is.gd/26SuB #Evie you'll Don8
I'm an extremely loyal follower.

#followfriday Summary
Blogged about me @Victoria0520200 @grandmaKathleen
Loyal followers who help promote causes @bctealady @denyseduhaime@stoneseekers@babyfingers
Enormous kind helpers to a NewBie @RetiredTeacherD
A great Twitter tool host @spode
Amazing artist who gives freely of her work @Thetoymaker
Where I get funding for helping others @Swagbucks @iGive

No comments:

Custom Search

Canadian Search

See Your Ad Here

Every Search helps keep Vicky Alive. Grab a bar & Use It!

Topics